While all title agents can handle a real estate closing, not all title agents are attorneys. When you hire Deeb+Deeb to handle your title closing, you gain the advantage of having an experienced and knowledgeable title attorney close your transaction. And our fees are not any more than what a title agent at a title company would charge. The difference being that we can spot issues that well in advance or assist you should anything go wrong. When you hire an experienced real estate attorney to protect you, we are bound by a fiduciary duty to act in your best interest. And a title agent is not bound by any duty to you.
At Deeb+Deeb, we understand the importance of getting the transaction closed and we respond quickly and proficiently to the challenges faced in any situation. What really sets Deeb+Deeb apart is the comprehensive experience we possess in dealing with issues concerning financing, title insurance, contract negotiations, code enforcement and zoning – all at reasonable and competitive rates. We represent both buyers and sellers and ensure that the transaction is finalized by providing our clients with the services required every step of the way. Providing competent counsel and offering a full service network of skilled individuals in all facets of the transaction, Deeb+Deeb provides unparalleled support, depth and resources for all its client real estate needs.
Contact us for a FREE consultation by calling or emailing us now if you need assistance with:
- Drafting, negotiating or reviewing a Purchase and Sale Agreement or a real estate agent’s Listing Agreement.
- The Refinancing of your current Mortgage.
- Title Insurance, Title Examinations or Closing Services.
- Understanding the terms of a mortgage and note.
- The review of Closing Documents before closing and getting advice on any potential problems or omissions.
- Attendance at a Closing with you.
- A Contract Dispute that needs to be Resolved.
- Clearing Title Issues or Defects.
- Transferring Title to a family member or friend.
- Drafting and Recording a Lady Bird Deed.
- Obtaining a Zoning or Land Use Variance.
- Closing Open Code Enforcement or Unsafe Structure Violations and negotiating Fines.
- Closing open or expired Building Permits.
- Filing of a Claim on a Title Insurance Policy.
- Making or Defend a Claim for a Deposit under a Contract.